Friday, June 10, 2011

Finally I get to rest.

Today marks the end of my Year 3 Semester 1 Term 1. :)
Yay!!!!
Gonna have 2 weeks study break (1 week for slacking/sleeping/shopping!! & 1 week to study)..
Followed by 2 weeks of common tests. However, I'll be having 2 papers only,
on 27 June and 29 June. ikr, how great, just 2 papers.
but this means hell for me at the upcoming exams. Less CT, more exams. fml.


I'm gonna have a packed week coming up.
gathering with poly classmates this coming Sunday.. Still deciding on whether to
go drinking/prata/ktv or cafe.
hard to make decision as some of them got attachment the next day,
so if we go drinking, they might get hangover and end up late for work. lol

another upcoming facebook event i was invited to is Kate's(my ex jap supervisor at rosebullet)
farewell night. she'll be going off and back to hk/japan and won't be coming back for long. :'(
but next day (27 June) I'll be having a test at 11am. sadded!
I'll miss her so so so much!










tomorrow I'll be going for blogger KayKay blogshop sale at FEP TheBlogShop.
all previous collection clothes will be on sale for S$15!!! O.M.G RIGHT! :)
gonna be wearing my fav Rosebullet shorts, floral bra, mustard color basic top from Topshop
&&& my top most loved shoe, MiuMiu look-alike platforms ^^
and i'm also gonna collect my red bowler hat from a blogshop who will be at *scape flea tmr! :)
places like bugis is selling it at S$20 and FEP selling at S$19.90..but they're selling it at only S$16!
wooots!!! so why miss this chance man!? :) go get it!!!







tomorrow supposingly should go get my pay cheque from Nikki but unfortunately office
is closed on sat and sun. :(
So earliest I can go collect is monday. and bank in, can get only around tuesday. shit!
But nvm, I have time now :) *laughs like mad*
After getting the money, I'm gonna cut my hair and dye/highlight red... yippeeee~!
*jumps around crazily*!!!

No comments: