Monday, June 6, 2011

my Uniqlo collection, till to date.

I'm starting to love Uniqlo so much!
Comfortable clothings at a affordable price and this brand comes from Japan!
what more can you expect for? :)

my latest addition into my wardrobe soon-to-be-stocked-up-with-Uniqlo-clothes :)
Uniqlo BARBIE UT!!!!!! 12345678912xLoves!!!
I've been waiting for this t-shirt for damn long!
and the 2nd day from which it reached Singapore stores,
I immediately rushed down to Causeway Point outlet and grabbed one w/o further thoughts :)
Furthermore, it comes with a free keychain!!!!!!!!! omgawddd~~!
pretty right?? :) So happy! S$24.90. all worth it!

I bought this Vintage Minnie Mouse UT on the 3rd day of Uniqlo's Causeway Point
opening. it only costs me S$9.90!!!! woahhh!!! :)
so cute, isn't it? 

And this set, Basic orange tank top(super comfy!) and Chino pants(damn bloody comfy!!).
S$9.90 and S$19.90.
The chinos was selling for like S$39.90 and during every new store opening
they'll have sales for selected stuffs and lucky enough, my chinos was on sale!
lucky me. :)

No comments: