Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tests are over, but it's not fully done yet.

my common tests for this semester term is done and over with it! :)
But...

there's one big preparation coming up!!!
mind-boggling, stressful and a big money-eater!
Hint Hint!!!


what comes to your mind when you see a table like this?
Very nice right?? so pink.. this pink, that pink. ohmeegosh~! 







Preparation for My 20th Birthday celebration :)
How I wish it could be like the picture above, so so so pink!
that would be great!
But what I have in my mind is PARTAYYING~!
REAL PARTYING IN CLUB!!! woooo~

choosing between Butter Factory or Phuture at Zouk.
my friend is a VIP and regular at both clubs so he might have good deals.
Currently waiting for his reply to me. Hopefully I can bring in as many people as possible
and still bargain a good deal. Budget is: $400 maximum.

Koie was asking me to book a villa instead, like Sentosa or some hotels and stuffs.
But I think that not everyone is able to stayover and chillax, so maybe just a get together
and some booze and music and hard rock partying would be just nice. ^^




I'm so excited for that very day. and just nice my birthday falls on a Saturday! yeah~




So, which should I choose eh? :)

THE BUTTER FACTORY
Cool, cute & happening!
My top of the list favorite club to dance the night away!
The murals on the wall is suitable for young people like me ^.^ (buay paiseh!)
And their music there is superb!
And free flow of housepours from 9pm-11pm if i'm not wrong.
Housepours! Freeflow some more!
What more can you ask for????!!! :)
get high whilst the night is young and dance till the morning comes, people!





PHUTURE
Not much to say about this club, but it's a club that
can make you dance and dance like mad. haha!
music is good and long island tea there is great!

No comments: