Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Up for changes.

Last Saturday, went out with Mummy to Far East Plaza and then to *Scape.
Bought a bag from LookBook Co. A new addition to FEP, nice concept and great apparels!
Kind of hidden inside, but i'm sure it can never be missed with their neon glowing signboard! :)
they have a concept similar to The Editor's Market.

In case you don't know what's The Editor's Market, they're a wholesale shop whom first
established their spot in the fashion market at Cineleisure level 3.
thereafter, they expanded to their recent newly opened store at Orchard Central Level 4.
However, the Orchard Central outlet carries a completely different range of stuffs.
Bags, Clothes and accessories not forgetting tho.
Cineleisure's outlet has more affordable range of clothes and bags and accessories.
On the other hand, Orchard Central outlet is a more high-end concept, thus pricing
would be higher, much higher!

A peek into the bag Mummy dearest bought for me:

I LOVE COLORBLOCKS!!!!!! :)
Only S$39! wooo~

On to the next thing I bought: Charlie Chaplin Hat.
Known to me as Bowler Hat, my friend HungChun told me it's Charlie Chaplin's Hat.
I didn't even know that Charlie's hat looks like that.. OMG! lol...

So, this is Charlie Chaplin with his hat:

I seriously find his mustache very irritating but cute tho. :)

And this is me with my 'Charlie Chaplin' hat ^^:

*ignore the bed sheet cover please!! gosh!!!!*


I had a really hard time choosing between black or red color, so in the end, I chose red!
Red is a more fun, hyper and happy color, right? ^^
And guess how much I bought it??? *smiling to myself so happily like crazy now!!*
$15!!!!!!! Far East Plaza selling at $20-$22 okay. :)
Normally, I would choose black cos it's easier to match.
But for a change, I chose red. And i'm glad I did!





Current Ear Candy:

The Golden Age - The Asteroids Galaxy





No comments: