Friday, June 17, 2011

Just some ordinary prints / Collages.

16 June 2011
Short talk about my day today. 

Went to office to get my pay cheque,
accompanied mommy to her interview at Isetan Orchard Mango &
Club21 @ Como House. (what a unique name eh.. haha!)
Thereafter, we had lunch at Food Republic Teppanyaki.
Walked around then met 2nd sis and her bf at Far East Plaza for dinner.
Went to level 5 and had Cze Char. Cheap and nice!!! :)

What I wore today:
Red Bowler Hat, Blank tank top from Cotton On, Polka dot maxi skirt from OhSoFickle!,
Ribbon bow jelly slippers from Steven by Steve Madden
& Heart lock necklace from Tiffany & Co(gifted from Baby).

Okay. Shall let the pictures do the talking.
Been very lethargic today, maybe lack of vitamins. Time to stock up!
 

*once again, please ignore the bedsheet cover..gosh! =.='''*




I super duper hate my clear contact lens!
Make me look so 'cork-eyed'! :(
And also it makes me look so tired! damn!
I've learnt my lesson now.

I got no idea how come there is those purple lines appearing on my photo.. lol
Camera problem?
or lighting? hmm...














Shall end my post with the photo of the day (the picture which makes my day!) :

No comments: