Thursday, September 8, 2011

Addiction unexplained

Hey lovelies!

Today's been a really boring morning I would say.
Waking up at 6:30am when the house is still kind of dark, with just slight light shining from the sun.
And everybody else is snoozing away comfortably.

Here I am, sitting infront of the laptop, in the office, doing my attachment.
Well, my attachment is kind of a 'not much thing to do unless they ask you to help' kind of environment.
And being paid $500 every month, oh well, I shall not complain much. :)


Enough said about those, I'm just gonna rant about my addiction to: Body art.
To many, body art or tattoos and piercings, are bad influences and it destroys yourself pure self.
Especially in singapore, but not that much in the US or other countries(if i'm not wrong!).
It's really hard to convince others that it's just merely a work of art, printed permanently on the body.
Ok, maybe just for tattoos, piercings don't count much as it do close up sometimes.

So, talking bout all these, I'm thinking of getting a second tattoo next year! :)
So exciting, ikr!
If you don't know yet, I have one tattoo behind my neck. It's a logo of 'D' with a touch of floral.
Inspired my the PSP game, DJ Max that my bf was playing.
I saw that logo and I told him, I'm gonna get that for my 18th birthday!

My next tattoo will be next year, for my 21st birthday!
My ideas are: to scribble a phrase "Believe in yourself".
So I'm deciding whether to do it on my chest or arms.
I've done research and many people said chest is quite painful as skin there is quite thin,
whereas arms has meat so it would be just as fine.

I'm so freaking excited kay! woo lar lar~!

No comments: