Friday, September 16, 2011

Desgracia

Misfortune.

The day before yesterday, I slipped and fell at the bathroom while clearing grandma's bedpan.
Luckily, the bedpan, which contains urine, didn't spill over me.
And another lucky thing I should be grateful about is, I didn't hit my head.

Parts of my body were hurt in the fall, mainly my right bum and my lower back.
It happened so quickly, there wasn't any place that I could grab to on time.
And THUD!, I fell. My misfortune.

Yesterday, I still got up as usual to go to attachment.
I walked or rather limped my way to the bus stop which is about 200m away from my block.
And when I got to work, Sis asked me to take half day off straight away, and that she'll fetch me
to see a doctor. She said I'm only left with bones. haha!

So, around 10:30am, Sis came to fetch me to AMK Polyclinic.
This time at the polyclinic, everything went quite quickly. By 12:30pm I was out of there
and headed home in Sis's car.

Doctor said I only suffered a acute soft tissue sprain. I'm guessing it's a sprain in the lower back.
Cause the pain that I'm experiencing till today is at my back, esp. the left side.
He gave me 4 days of leave from work, so, I need not go attachment today(Fri) and need not
go to work at Awfully Choc this sat and sun.

Well, truthfully speaking, I'm glad that I don't have to work but unhappy that I'm hurting inside
and this 4 days isn't gonna be enjoyable.

That's all folks!
Wish myself a speedy recovery :D

No comments: