Friday, September 30, 2011

Eyecandy

Eyecandies from H&M :)

Tomorrow will be the 2nd time I'm going to the ever-wonderful H&M!!!
This time with no other than my bf :)
His virgin experience to H&M, so i'm gonna act as a 'tour guide' to him! haha!
I've been browsing up on http://www.hm.com/sg these 2 days,
so to prepare myself for what stuffs I would like to get so I don't spend lots of time
browsing on stuffs that I'm not looking for.

So, below are some stuffs that I've set my eyes on BUT I don't think I'll be getting all.
Definitely will be leaving the bag out as I've got many bags already :(
*but it looks so nice.....*
Maybe gonna go and get some lingerie.. I love their bras! It's super comfy, i'm telling you! lol!!

Ok, so stuffs I'm MOST probably gonna walk out the H&M door with is:
- the $3.90 bracelet(both colours!)
- the $7.90 gold cuff bracelet! So classic :)
- and the $5.90 alice band from kids section.. shhh! hees :)

S$39.90
S$3.90
S$3.90

S$24.90

S$17.90
S$7.90
S$14.90
*this is from the kids section.. too cute to resist!*
S$5.90

No comments: