Friday, September 16, 2011

For you, my love.


To my dearest Baby:

I know this may sound so cheeky, but...
I've missed you so much this week!!!
Like really really miss you! :)
We only met on Monday, and for a short while only. 
For dinner at Popeyes, and after that we went our own ways.
Supposedly, we can meet on Wednesday but in the end things cropped up. :(
And today also, because of my fall and afraid that my family would question me,
I decided not to meet you, but instead to meet tomorrow.

You must be feeling quite 'sian' and weird, why I don't meet today, and why 
tomorrow is alright and today not?
I know my reason is stupid. That I'm afraid my family will question me and stuffs.
But it's because I've rested for 2 days only..
(including today if I don't meet you.)
And I also feel that tomorrow I would feel much better to go out of the house.

You do know how much I want to meet you also right?

Nevertheless, during this 2 year 4 months and 15 days,
I wanna Thank you for teaching me how to Love.
Teaching me how to accept our relationship even though many stuffs
cropped up and spoil our plans or whatsoever.

I Love You.


Love, Demi.


No comments: