Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm falling in love with you~

I'm so so so so in love with Zara's new Color-Blocks!
It's spring time! bright hued colors.. it should never be missed!

Mixture of bright colors, pink/orange/blue. 
I'm so falling in love with that pink socks. how sweet!



Loving that green blazer. S$199.
They have it in orange and blue too! 

I'm eyeing on that orange blazer ever since I visited Zara @ 313 somerset recently.. I have to get it!!!


POINT!
The Asymmetric Court Shoes S$199.
Zara has loads of shoes and clothes at S$199.. I don't know why too :)
Though it's expensive, but the material used and workmanship is very good.
This shoes comes in green and orange colors as well.
I'm loving the green one, though.

Lastly, something that attracts me in their April Lookbook..

Not the clothing.
But the model's look, and makeup especially!
It looks so fresh!So simple, like just foundation with a bright hue orange-red lipstick.
Not that shocking but still 'shock-able'. haha!
Great work, Zara! 



Now on to their March Lookbook..
Actually, you can easily access their lookbooks in their website!
Very convenient, and pick out your style, decide it at home before you
go shopping at Zara. Save the hassle of aimlessly looking around and wasting precious time.

Looks that I love:

Love that bright red vest top S$39.90. Price not bad right?? :)



Nowadays, I'm into the 'laid-back' type of look.
It's so comfy to be in those type of clothes and it suit the weather in Singapore
this few days.
It's either sunny or rainy or both.
So wearing blouses like the one above, it's very flowy and even though it's 
sunny weather, no frets, the material is thin and airy.
Even if it's a rainy day that day, no worries too, this blouse keeps you 
75% covered :)
However, the price is kind of steep I would say. S$199.
I bought something similar from Bugis St a few days back, S$25.
And that piece is Vivi-Inspired, okay! :)



This is from Zara's Woman Campaign S/S.
I don't know why, but when I scroll and I see this photo, I can't get my eyes off it.
And I have to share it with everyone.
This photo is really cool in a way that this woman looks femininely manly.
Get it?
The pose of the model, the black/white contrast of the photograph, the slouchy clothings etc.
You just got to love it, can't take my eyes off it, can you?
This model is really pretty. :)
Not everybody can look femininely manly, and still be pretty.
Well, Agyness Deyn is one of them. Love her ttm!




Picture credits: Zara.com


No comments: