Monday, April 25, 2011

A look into the future..

In less than 4 months time, I'll be turning 20 years old.
Hello to #2, bye-bye to #1.
One step closer to the adult world.
One step closer to the real world.

What do I have for myself in the near future?
I've planned when I want to get engaged, get married, have kids etc.
But the biggest worry now is my profession.

Today morning I had my GSM module called 'Workplace Relationship'.
teacher talked about the life of working in the real world.
No matter it's office work or whatsoever, there's subordinates and bosses.
And by the time I've studied finish, I would be 23 years old..
That's when I need to find a real good job.
No more aimless spending. :(

My dream job since young would be to be in the fashion industry.
Anything related; Modeling, Fashion blogger, Editor etc.
Another dream job would be Cabin Crew, which in simple words, Air Stewardess.
I'll definitely try to get into Cabin Crew!!!
Pay good, free flights to destinations the airline flies to, etc.
Though it's not a long term job, but at least I get experience right? :)
I really cannot wait for graduation, then i'm going to try out for Cabin Crew right away!!!

No comments: