Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My pride is back, people! ♥


I've decided to make my blog publicized :)
Gonna put it up on my Facebook.
My pride is back and i'm not afraid of whatever comments, good or bad, 
comes my way.
Either type of comment I'll take it as a compliment.
A good comment is definitely better..
But a bad comment is also good, it shows that people bother to read my blog
even when they dislike me or whatsoever.
And all these bad comments will make me become even better in life
and make me a stronger woman, keeping my head held high up.

And those who are gonna leave me bad comments,
one thing is because you're jealous of me. (I believe in that, whatever you say)
You're jealous that you're not that good or beautiful(be thick skin sometimes, it's good ha-ha!)
and all your bad comments will make me become even better, even more pretty..
and as for you, you'll become the vice versa, Losers! Oops!

I believe that everybody is pretty and beautiful in their own ways.
Criticisms are just stepping stones in everyone's lives.
So, criticisms or compliments, bring it on!



No comments: