Thursday, April 21, 2011

this year.

This year has been passing by so quickly.
In just a blink of the eye, April is coming to an end.
Soon May will arrive, and Baby and I will be celebrating our
2nd year anniversary. :)

Time really flies.
Just last year, 1st May 2010, on our 1st year anniversary,
we went to Marche @ 313 somerset to celebrate.


Pink roses which baby bought for me and it died within a week when it hasn't even bloomed yet.
I really don't know how to take care of flowers. what a girl! lol!!
I thought every bouquet would come with a sponge or something inside,
so that the flowers could last even if it's not put inside a vase with water.
so i happily and 'clever-ly' put the bouquet of flowers on my computer table facing the sun. -.-
I know, I know.. so dumb right? :)
So after it died, I took out the roses to see, and true enough it can be taken out.
why didn't I think of that earlier? Aiyoyo..
And it's pink roses okay. my favorite, and I let it die! goodness gracious! :(

That's baby with the wine we ordered :)
This photo he look plump, now he's slimmer okay.
Cox go army already mah.. heh heh heh!

And me posing with my glass of wine.
I couldn't remember what type of red wine we ordered already.
See the bread infront of me?
That one is shiok to the max, okay!!!!
If you'll ever go to Marche(which I think 90% of Singaporeans would've
already been there before), must order that bread okay!
I don't know the exact name but it's triangle in shape and
has herbs on top of it. must eat it hot-hot! :)
And the small bowl of potato..
that is also the best of the best food at Marche.
It's stir fried with olive oil(healthy right?? :) ) and herbs..
The mushroom soup on the other hand is kinda of too thick for me..
well, for those who like thick soups, or whatever you call it,
then I think you'll will like it.
Mushroom flavor is 'gao gao' one. :)
*it means thick thick, very flavorful.*
OH! and must must must order Rosti!
Everytime I go Marche, Rosti IS a MUST!
it's like my staple food when I step into the world of Marche :)

After dinner, Baby & I headed over to 313 Somerset, the icing room,
to do our Anniversary cake ;)
first time trying to do D.I.Y cake, and with my loved one. Very memorable!
I think it's only between $12-$13? yup..
but you see the heart shape icing stuff on my cake?
I bought that in a packet of lots of that hearts for $2.50 I think.
My memory is so bad, it's failing as I grow older..
Every pricing things I will tell you I think, I think haha!
So back to the darn beautiful cake..
It's really very fun la, feel like doing it again,
though I just did one few weeks ago for Baby's birthday. :)
Addictive!
See how happy I am? wooo~!

The Finale!
The word 'Anniversary' abit squashed up cox it tilted to the side
of the box. But nevertheless, had fun and doesn't it look yummy??!
It doesn't just LOOK yummy, but it TASTES yummy too!
the cake is vanilla fruit sponge..
not too sweet, just nice though I have sweet tooth!It seems like I'm advertising for 
The Icing Room haha!

Pic of me and baby at Orchard Central cutting our Anniversary cake.
Happy Couple~ *don't jealous.. hehe!


This year for our 2nd Year Anniversary,
it's just gonna be a very simple one as Baby just had his knee surgery done,
there's nowhere convenient that he can go as he always need
to have his crutches with him, abit inconvenient.
So, we have decided to do it differently this year..
Different noot as in celebrating a different date, 
but different as in we are not going to restaurants.
We'll be going to his house downatirs, the 'cze char' stall..
Don't play play okay :) the 'cze char' food is very good and nice!
convenient for baby, and we can save money.
It's going to be SPECIAL~!



hmm.. what gift should I get for baby??

No comments: