Monday, April 25, 2011

Relieved and Thankful.

Having started work at Samantha Vega since 5th of April,
I miss my babes at Rosebullet so so much!

Not that SV is boring but, you know, the people around you affects your
daily concentration and will to continue working happily.
But everytime I work at SV, I just have a feeling that I don't want to work
there anymore, wishing it would be my last day there.
Though my friend is working at SV too, but we don't get to work together
everyday, and i'm not close to my other colleagues there.

Luckily, for next month, Icel has scheduled me to work at Dip Drops!
Though not Rosebullet, but at least I have friends there to chat with..
And i'm free to wear what I want, no restrictions.
I can apply nail polish, shocking colors is alright too! :)
I can also wear my nice shoes, no need for black covered pumps..
and no more 'pregnant-like' uniform dress. -.-

No comments: