Thursday, April 21, 2011

Which hairstyle is nicer? :)

1.

2.

3.


I got all these pictures from http://www.rosebelle.org
They have cosmetics, wigs and apparels. 
All very pretty and Japanese-looking.
Not all available in Singapore :)
And after I cut my hair short, I still can buy long hair wigs from there..
How cool, short and long hair anytime, anywhere! :)
And according to bloggers reviews, like Quentria from www.quentria.blogspot.com
the response was good, like real hair, no one could recognize it's a wig.
Ho ho ho!


Back to which hairstyle I should cut,
which suits me better?
Personally, I like #1.
Not that curly, not that straight.
Just nice. :)
And the color is very nice too but
i'm afraid it doesn't suit my skin color, cox the model is like damn fair and i'm not. :(
How??




No comments: