Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow

YESTERDAY.
Started first day of Year 3.
Supposed to wake up early at 7am, but in the end (cox i mixed up my alarm tone
& ringtone), I woke up at 7.45am.
Rushed, got changed, left house at 8.20am.
within 35 minutes I managed to walk myself to the toilet,
bathe, get changed, put on my makeup nicely, wear my shoes.
Kudos to myself :) haha!
First lesson started with my GSM modules, Work Relationship.
Kind of boring, we had to create groups of 5 people, find a business nature to do,
and come up with a company in that nature.
So, ya, the day followed on till 4pm and off I went to pick my grandma up from TTSH.
Thereafter, me, grandma and my maid took a cab home.
OH! and I kept up to myself on what I decided long ago what to eat when school reopens.
I had Tomyum Mee Hoon Kueh with Koie.
YUMMEH~ TO THE MAXXXX!
*The end of YESTERDAY :)*


now on to TODAY.
School started at 1010am. I didn't reach late, okay. :)
Today only having two types of modules. Digital media & Pervasive Computing.
What the heck is pervasive computing? LOL.
So, just now me and Koie went to Koufu for lunch.
First class ended 45 minutes early man! hell yeah! :)
Koie had Yong Tau Fu (Before that, she ordered Kimchi Fried Rice but it tasted sucky.) and
I had Chicken Chop w/Rice. :) shiokk~
thereafter we went to buy Each-A-Cup then went to block p smoking area (not me smoke, okay.)
I have another 45 minutes of free time before I got to go up to class for Pervasive Computing.


next up, TOMORROW.
It's CLUB CRAWL people!!!
wooo~ I can see my Xuan babe!
She bought for me Dior Eyeshadow from Bangkok. yippee~
She went bangkok twice in a month lor. how shiok is that!
I think I'll choose Bangkok as my Graduation holiday destination.
Been long since I saw you, Bangkok! I miss the shopping there. Best ever!
ok, back to 'TOMORROW'..
school end at 1.50pm, after that me and Koie will be going to Club Crawl to find HX.
then maybe, maybe only, we'll be going down to town, F21, MARC JACOBS etc.
but if I go, I'll feel so tempted to buy things, but no money, and no money = no buy = walk
out of the shop with a big frown on my face.
So better go after we get our pay. hehehe!
Tomorrow end school so early, After that go home play SIMS 3 lo~! :)













Seriously, I can't wait to get my hands on my pay.
Hopefully we get it early, like before 1pm.
cox 7th may is payday. and 7th may is a Saturday. Saturday banks closes early like 2pm or so.
And the next day is 8th of May, Mothers Day.
So if my pay is a cash cheque, then if I can get my cash before bank closes early on 7th May..
that'll be so good. I can go shop for Mothers Day gift straight away.
What should I get for Mothers Day???
Anti-Wrinkle cream from Kiehls?
Fragrances?
the bag she like from Fred Perry?
Lanyard for her to hang her handphone/card?
:( No idea!


Other than spending my money on Mothers Day gift, I also have other stuffs to get :)

I wanna buy something for Baby.. maybe a 'Superdry' T-Shirt? not sure yet.

For myself, a red rouge, either Chanel, Dior, Mac or Sephora.




I love Chanel's packing, Dior's lasting color, Mac's wide range of color and Sephora's
cheap-yet-chic pricing/packing/color. :)
Oh my, difficult to choose!
I've counted, for this month the days I worked, I would get about $490 excluding commission.

So, if the 'Superdry' cost me $70, I'll be left with $420.
and the rouge cost about $30, i'm left with $390.
Mother Day gift, shared with my sisters, may cost about $20 each, i'm left with $370.
then save some, splurge some :)
I want to splurge it on vintage finds at Fleas! yeah~ will bring Koie along.. my shopping kaki!





shall end this post with a picture of my new hairstyle! :)

PRETTY?? :) 
























heh heh heh... actually I didn't cut my hair short.. bunned it up.

No comments: