Wednesday, July 27, 2011

E.X.U Clothes Buffet by Milly's :)

Last Saturday 23-07-11, I went for E.X.U Clothes Buffet,
a subsidiary company by Milly's Hair, Lashes and Nails. :)
$35 per carrier, stuff as much things into the bag within 15-20 mins!!!
I pulled Koie along too, and she enjoyed it! :) 
First time I went for clothes buffet, and it was so fun!
Though we had to queue for almost an hour and a half, but it's worthwhile.
I managed to grab 6 pieces of clothings and 1 free hair accessory for those who register.
So it's like $35 divide by 7 items = $5 each! omgwtfbbq?! ^.^
And the stuffs that I took, I'm guessing that it's selling for between $10-$20 at other shops!
So, next time when there's a clothes buffet, especially at trustable shops like TheBlogShop & E.X.U,
must make sure you vie for a spot!!! be aunty for a little while, it's worth okay! haha!


Below are some pictures of items I managed to grab! :) (Pictures post 1)

Asymmetrical Black Chiffon Skirt.
*Uneven layer top is my own* :)


Lilac-color Scallop Hem Top. 
(There was only 1 pc when it's my turn! & I managed to grab it!!!Woohoo~)
*Camel-color shorts is my own*

Happy me! I'm very sure the cheapest scallop top I can find around would be $12!
But I got it for $5. omgwtfbbq!!!!!???


Sheer Black Chiffon Ruffles Top
This top is really thin so it was easy to squeeze into my carrier! ^.^


Mustard-color shorts with lace trimming on pockets.
This was really thin material too, so it was easy to squish it in :)
Koie got it in black! if i'm not wrong lahs..

Paired it with my Black chiffon top. :)



End of Part 1 of the E.X.U Clothes Buffet.
Stay tuned for Part 2! :) 

No comments: