Wednesday, July 13, 2011

it's all just random.

I bought this like months ago when Daiso brought this flavour in.
Daiso only brings in this favour once or twice a year if i'm not wrong..
And once it's out on the shelves, it sells very fast!
So fastest fingers first, I bought 3 packets in one shot! 
hahaha... clever right??
but i'm very sure there is other people who buy more than me at one time.
This flavour is like the best of the best already, and you cannot find it
even in Japanese supermarkets, eg. Isetan.

Today, I'm eating this, hoping that it'll give me inspiration to
do my programming :) But it doesn't seem to work.
Sleeping doesn't seem to work either. Geez!
I'm so gonna let teacher down again. :(

Oh! This is what I saw when I logged into my twitter.
At the sidebar, 'trends' section, I saw 'Congrats Demi'.
And I was like, is this some kind of prank whereby my friends is trying
to prank me. LOL.
srsly, i'm thinking too much. #buayhiaobai
In the end, it was fans of Demi Lovato who created that trend as part
of her new single, Skyscraper.

This is her new song, Skyscraper:

I like the chorus alot.. it's meaningful!

You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am

Like I'm made of glass

Like I'm of paper

Go on and try to tear me down

I'll be rising from the ground

Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper 

It's like telling all your haters that even if they bring you down,
even if they try to take everything you have, your fame and stuffs,
even if they spoil your reputation,
You can still stand up in the end, strong-willed, like a skyscraper.
Like a building, tall, strong and amazing!
Awesome song from Demi Lovato once again. Kudos!

No comments: