Monday, July 11, 2011

Harry Potter Red Carpet Premiere

I wasn't there, but I 'was' there.
I was watching it online :)
And I feel that watching it online is always better than being there.
But being there, you can feel the atmosphere and see the actual person live.

Oh well, their premiere was held at Trafalgar Square, London.
It was really nice and the weather was at their side on that day, it was really sunny!
I'm guessing that the premiere was around noon time, to afternoon time.
And I was watching it live online at midnight.
The time difference is very huge, isn't it?

But no matter how sleepy I was, I still kept myself wide awake just to wait
for Harry Potter and the rest of the cast to arrive! :)
There were 3 different views to watch it, Arrivals, Main Show and Trafalgar Square.
I took a few screenshots for everybody to see, if you didn't manage to wake up
or stay awake to watch it. :)
Enjoy!
Watching from helicopter aerial view: Trafalgar Square.
Look at the crowd! And the red carpet is the longest red carpet ever.
How big a premiere, how grand!

Main Actor: Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter).
He's 22 years old this year.
2 years older than me :) 
He's looking so suave! Love him so so much.. hehes!

The emcee interviewing him on the main stage. 

Daniel's laughter look =D
ooh.. I like! *sound so perv lahs!*
Aiyoyoyo.. why he so handsome?

Daniel's thinking look. *hmmm.....*
Still looking so handsome. ohmeegosh!

Imelda Staunton (Dolores Umbridge)
She was the Senior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic.
She's also the Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Hogwarts High Inquisitor
and Headmistress of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
She's a very small woman. Not much recollection of her, tho. 

On to the next, it's the much awaited main actress: Emma Watson (Hermoine Granger).
I love her so so much too!
Her beautiful flowy layered dress is from Oscar de la Renta.
She look so gorgeous! too gorgeous!
This year she's 21 years old.

Emma penning her autograph on her fan's books straight after her arrival.

Accompanied by her manager, Emma is seen walking to the main red carpet walkway 
greet everyone. Gorgeous!

Emma smiling for the cameras.

This person above is who all of us Harry Potter fans should thank.
She's the one and only, JK Rowling.
The author of the Harry Potter series.
In my opinion, she's one of the best authors ever!
her imagination & her stories is really good!
and she's very pretty. How lucky!
I love you JK Rowling!!!! :)

JK Rowling getting interviewed on the main stage.
With her precious main cast beside her.
Two of my favs! I couldn't get my eyes off the screen this whole time.
And also I couldn't bear to move my butt away from the seat even for a minute!

JK Rowling squinting her eyes from the bright sunshine.
Daniel looking out to all his fans who were shouting and screaming like mad..

Both of them smiling at the compliments received from the emcee.

This part was already enough to make me tear.
JK Rowling giving Daniel a big hug for the whole 10 years, fulfilling her dream, her story.

And this is: David Thewlis (Remus Lupin)
Maybe people will recognise him thru the picture below:


Second Main Actor: Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley)
He was one of Harry's best friend, together with Hermoine.
His nickname was: Ginger Head. hahaha!
Well, it's because he has ginger-color hair.

You guys should know him: Robbie Coltrane (Rubeus Hagrid a.k.a. the big 'giant' haha!)
He was the one who took care of Harry since the first movie,
and helped him alot in the wizardry world.
He looks a little like Flintstone, doesn't he? lol...

Okay, now the bad guy: Alan Rickman (Professor Severus Snape)
there is some actor whom I couldn't recognize in the premiere, until their names are out.
But even so, it's hard to depict their roles when they're acting in Harry Potter movie
and when they're out on the red carpet as themselves.
Maybe this picture below can help to recall:

Another big bad guy: Ralph Fiennes (Lord Voldemort)
The emcee asked him: Do you feel weird to see yourself without a nose in the movie?
Ralph answered: I feel even more weird seeing me with a nose now. *laughs*
hahaha.. if it's me I will feel weird too, both ways.
That's him above with nose, and below is without nose, as Voldemort:
since the first time I saw Lord Voldemort, chills ran up my spine.
He look really scary, geez!

The three musketeers. :)
they are all great actors!



Lastly, the Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part II poster.
I really don't wish for it to end :'(

WHY MUST END???!!!! 
10 years has passed so quickly, with many people
growing up with Harry and the cast.
They are like my childhood friends. :)



No comments: