Friday, July 29, 2011

Two good stuffs, hard to decide!

Okay, the iPhone 4 has been in my head since the first launch.
And finally I can upgrade my line on end of August. :)
By that time, the iPhone 4 will costs me lesser than it's first few months since launch,
about $400 or so. Double yay!
But... here comes the Moto Atrix 4G!!!

Almost exactly alike to iPhone 4, it has 1GHz processor(wooo~I like it fast!),
HD(720p) with up to 30fps, 5mp camera (has both front & back).

However, the advantage of Atrix is:
it has a 4" HD display, and a mighty resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. 
And compared to Apple iPhone 4 which is made of glass retina, 
the Atrix is made of plastic, thus when dropped, susceptible to scratches but not cracks.


Some images comparing the phones:


And color comparison between both phones:


Comparing the colors and sharpness, iPhone definitely wins Atrix, but the widescreen on Atrix is nice!



Comparing the price now,
with my current 3G data plan, I have to pay additional $400 for iPhone4 & $298 for Atrix.





I've started to fall in love with the Moto Atrix after my friend, Chun, lend it to me for a few hours
in school today :) Tho it's just for that few hours, but I'm all smiles! It was a good experience ^^





No comments: