Friday, July 29, 2011

Sudden moody.

Every Friday, bf is supposed to bookout.
But today he told me he'll be staying in to help out some ground work.
And I just spoke to him over the phone and he said he just ended,
tomorrow he still has to continue, will only bookout around afternoon time. :(
And my mood went from YAY!! to NAY....
*sigh* what to do? nothing!
All I can do is just sigh and sigh and sigh more.

After hearing that he will only bookout around afternoon,
I told him over the phone to stay home after bookout, and get more rest.
How much I really don't wish to say that, I still have to.
He needs supple rest, esp. with his injured leg.
hais.

I also can't go to his place tomorrow as my family will be back from Bali tomorrow.
And mummy said she wants to see me at home when she's back :(
If I can go over to his place tomorrow, even if it's just for less than a day, at least it's better
than now.
I won't be able to see him this whole week, and worst, the next whole week too. FML
I really miss bf alot!!! :'(



Tomorrow is gonna be a boring Saturday. Stay home to do my projects/reports. Dang!
#screwNS

No comments: