Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Off to celebrate Father's Day..(or rather GRANDfather's Day) :)


using app: Camera360 from Android Market.
Lotsa effects to choose from, my top pick is Japanese style & Effect enhancement.
wearing: black toga cotton dress.



Below:
Shots taken while at work, Rosebullet.
Using various camera apps from Android Market/ Apple App Store.

using app: Vignette Demo from Android Market.
wearing: White/beige sheer maxi dress with inner petticoat. 





wearing:
Stripe knitted pullover from Rosebullet.
Big Blue denim bow from Rosebullet.

using app: Mei Tu Xiu Xiu from AppStore.
Hearts Bokeh is the love! :)





wearing:
Blue denim with eyelets design maxi dress from Rosebullet.
using app: MoreBeaute2 from AppStore.
it magically removes all your flaws, name it, they remove it!
this app works wonders ok!!!!
My top choice of app in Photography category.


using app: ArtCamera from AppStore.
it has lotsa artistic effect for your photos, however, the
nicer ones have to be purchased through the app.
This picture is really funny.
1st quarter I look like Avatar.
2nd quarter I look like a lemon.
3rd quarter I look like Hulk, the girl version of course.
4th quarter I look like a super sun burned girl.
But I love the pop colors of my big 'Gaga' bow :) ^.^


using app: Fotolr PS from AppStore.
*only edited my blusher..made it more redder n obvious.*
wearing: 
Big Blue denim bow from Rosebullet.
Strip maxi dress from Dip Drops(Sister brand of Rosebullet company, Onward Kashiyama)

No comments: