Monday, July 18, 2011

Today's a bad bad day.

Why is it a bad day today?

1) Baby woke up with gastric flu again. Same as last week. His stomach is such a spoiler. :(
    We already had plans for the day, to wake up for breakfast then to Sembawang Shopping Centre
    to buy his camp stuffs and to shop around. So in the end, we stayed home whole day. He rested,
    I played Alice in Wonderland on Wii. Not fun at all! Cause he was in pain, on & off. :(

2) Baby & I was walking out to get our dinner, and as usual, I hold my wallet and my handphone,
    clasped together, on my hands, without a bag/pouch. And all of a sudden, I guess I was too tired,
    my handphone dropped onto the ground, and it's on the carpark type of rocky ground okay!
    I didn't think that something will happen to my handphone as I had my screen protector sticked
    on and a hard cover backing, so the front is open, no coverage. Little did I know, the screen cracked.
    Fuck my life big time ok! When I saw the crack, I was like cursing and swearing in my head like crazy!
    I had plans to trade this new Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to Singtel for S$250 when I go and buy
    my iPhone4 this coming end of August. Seriously, fuck it! I guess I can only trade it off for S$150 or lesser.
    Arghhh!

3) I reach home about 9:45pm just now, and was about to bathe and get changed and sleep. But my
    classmate texted me, saying that "is it we have to do our presentation tomorrow?". And I was like,
    Oh fuck! yes it's tomorrow. WTF?!!! How could I forget it? And now, here I am, just finished my part
    for the presentation powerpoint tomorrow. And I'll be meeting my classmate tomorrow at 8am. :(
    But at least there's Macdonald's breakfast to keep me cool. I'm frigging tired now!


Tomorrow I'll be meeting my secondary school friends for dinner at Chomp Chomp! :)
It's been long since I went there for dinner/supper! Gonna eat to my fullest tomorrow!!!!!
And also catch up with my friends as much as possible :)

Today I've been swearing n cursing so much, not verbally but mentally and on the blog.
It's bad habit! Not good!
*slaps mouth repeatedly*
but really, fuck all these bad stuffs that happen to me and baby today.
*slaps mouth again*


Good night!

No comments: